Monday, November 16, 2009

We're still here

It's been awhile since my last post, but what did you expect?  With the car in Raleigh I can't get any work done.  I still haven't got any work done, but that's not the purpose of this post.  I just saw the new promotional video for ChumpCar and it is awesome!  Check it out below!



I've watched this a couple of times now, and everytime I get all hyper and pumped to race!  March can't come fast enough, and yet there is still a lot of work to do on the Camaro.

Just this past weekend Chris and I took a trip to Rockingham Speedway to scope out the facility and assist ChumpCar in the preparations for the race.  What a track.  The facilities are great and the banked turns are hard to even walk up.  It is going to be such a rush to be pushing the Camaro to its limit on a 26 degree bank at 100+ mph!  Check out some photos below.









So next week is Thanksgiving and I'll be up in Raleigh.  I plan on getting the seat installed in the car and I'll probably get started on the wiring.  Knowing me I'm going to wind up rushing around at the last minute to get this car done.  Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. [IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc130/DirkRamrod/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys trying to start a war with Chris or what? Just pass him on the track, we all know the Jetta will be slow enough!

    ReplyDelete