We need a place to sit. More accurately, a driver's seat. I bought a shiny new Kirkey aluminum seat and cover for just that reason. I also picked up a seat mount kit from Roll Cage Components. I figured I'd set it all in, weld it up and we'd be done. Not so much. Two days later all is well, but not after some serious work. At this point I'm thankful I'm done with the heavy fabricating. Have a look:
Words to live by....
Looks comfy, doesn't it?
Like it? Who cares, Lloyd does and his opinion is all that matters! Anyway, that's pretty much all I got done in two days. Which leaves, well, plenty to do yet. The car has to be wired from scratch, all brakes need to be replaced, paint, and well some "other" stuff. It's going to be a busy Christmas in the Ramrod garage! Stay tuned.



Like the comment that Kevin hasn't done a thing on the car. Would you really want him touching it anyway? I know he would be a huge asset to our team if he would help out with your car.
ReplyDelete